How Does Finance Work?
- At checkout please select ‘Apply for Finance’. You will then be taken to the application form to fill in your details.
- As part of the application you will be asked to provide a proof of ID – please choose either a bank card number, passport number or driving license number. This will only be used to check your ID and will not be retained by finance company.
- Once the application is completed you will normally get the decision from the finance company instantly.
- If accepted, you will then complete the direct debit bank details.
- Complete the e-signature and your application is complete.
- Once your application is completed we will send you an order confirmation.
- Please note until the application is completed and signed your order will not be processed. We can only deliver to the same address supplied for the finance application.
*offer codes and promotions are not valid for use by customers that elect to finance their purchase.
To apply you must:
- Be over 18
- Have been resident in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- Enter the same delivery address that you put on the finance application. If you pay with finance your order must be delivered to your bank account’s billing address.
ComfyLand has teamed up with the online credit application service Divido to offer you finance. We offer 12 month interest free credit on all products.
Easy Monthly Payments
Provide your basic information. Get a decision in real-time. Pay over 12 months with 0% APR.
|Representative Example – Leather Sofa|
|Duration of agreement
|Amount of credit
|£951||Rate of interest
|12 Monthly payments||£79.25||0.0% APR Representative|
We only charge one delivery fee for your whole order, no matter how many items.
Our experienced delivery team will make sure your delivery goes without a hitch. We will:
- Send a text 2 days before delivery confirming delivery time and address.
- Call you at least one day before delivery to let you know the delivery time.
- Conduct a home access survey at the time of delivery to determine the safest and most efficient access route to the room where you’d like your furniture assembling.
- Assemble your furniture in the room of your choice.
- Use blankets to protect any wooden floors.
- Remove and recycle all the packaging.
- Deliver and assemble your furniture in the room of your choice (exclusions apply*)
Below are some tips to help you with choosing furniture that fits perfectly in the space that you have available. If you find yourself confused or need some assistance, our advisors are always happy to help you.
Top tips to getting the right furniture for you:
- Decide exactly where you would like to place your furniture.
- Measure the area where you want to place your furniture.
- Sketch a rough plan including dimensions.
- Note the width, height, and depth of the product you want to order, allowing a few inches for tolerance.
Getting Through Your Access Points:
- Ensure all widths and diagonal depths of your new furniture measure less than the dimensions of your homes entry points e.g. doorways, side gates, hallways and stairways.
- If your existing furniture came in easily, compare the measurements with the model you want to replace it with.
- The diagonal height should be less than the entryway you are planning to use.
- Take into account objects such as banisters and turns, radiators and light fittings.
Homes with limited access points:
Not all furniture will arrive in its fully completed format, so if your home has limited access, then there will be some ranges that can be built in situ.
Note – This serves only as a guide and doesn’t guarantee furniture will fit. Please consider all access points from our delivery truck to the room of your choice. Also please do let us know if you foresee any problems with our delivery vehicles getting down your street.