Churchill – Leather Recliner Sofa Set Manual
- Brand: ComfyLand
- Style: Recliner
- Type: Living Room Furniture
- Upholstery Fill: Foam,Duck,Feathers
- Finish: Genuine Leather, Polished Mahogany Wood, Polished Solid Wood Mat, High Density Foam, S Spring
- Inner Frame: 100% Solid Wood(Poplar,Eucalyptus,Pine)
Leather Recliner Sofa size:
- Set Includes: 1 Seat, 2 Seater and 3 Seater
- Material: Top Italian leather. The leather is delicate, smooth, soft and elegant luxury.
- Framework: Eucalyptus wood. This wood is solid and polished.
- Sponge: high density and high resilience, durable and comfortable.
- Spring: high elasticity steel spring, elasticity
ComfyLand Guarantees your comfort
All of our Sofas comes with 10-year manufacturer guarantee which includes frame, springs and the structure of the sofa. If you have a problem with either the frame or springs of your sofa, we will sort it out. Simply give us a shout and our team will be more than happy to assist.
Have it hassle free
The delivery charge for this Sofa is £59 (we only charge one delivery fee for your whole order, no matter how many items)
Our experienced delivery team will make sure your delivery goes without a hitch. We will:
- Send a text 2 days before delivery confirming delivery time and address.
- Call you at least one day before delivery to let you know the delivery time.
- Conduct a home access survey at the time of delivery to determine the safest and most efficient access route to the room where you’d like your furniture assembling.
- Assemble your furniture in the room of your choice.
- Use blankets to protect any wooden floors.
- Remove and recycle all the packaging.
- Deliver and assemble your furniture in the room of your choice (exclusions apply*)
How to Measure Up:
Below are some tips to help you with choosing furniture that fits perfectly in the space that you have available. If you find yourself confused or need some assistance, our advisors are always happy to help you.
Top tips to getting the right furniture for you:
- Decide exactly where you would like to place your furniture.
- Measure the area where you want to place your furniture.
- Sketch a rough plan including dimensions.
- Note the width, height, and depth of the product you want to order, allowing a few inches for tolerance.
Getting Through Your Access Points:
- Ensure all widths and diagonal depths of your new furniture measure less than the dimensions of your homes entry points e.g. doorways, side gates, hallways and stairways.
- If your existing furniture came in easily, compare the measurements with the model you want to replace it with.
- The diagonal height should be less than the entryway you are planning to use.
- Take into account objects such as banisters and turns, radiators and light fittings.
Homes with limited access points:
Not all furniture will arrive in its fully completed format, so if your home has limited access, then there will be some ranges that can be built in situ.
Note – This serves only as a guide and doesn’t guarantee furniture will fit. Please consider all access points from our delivery truck to the room of your choice. Also please do let us know if you foresee any problems with our delivery vehicles getting down your street.